- This section contains information on how to manage Frankie’s Bar Sorrento in relation to the treatment of the Frankie’s Bar Sorrento user data.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for subjects who interact with Frankie’s Bar Sorrento and can be reached at the address corresponding to the homepage:
- The information is only provided for Frankie’s Bar Sorrento and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users at the time of connection to the Frankie’s Bar Sorrento web pages , regardless of the purposes of the connection, according to Italian legislation and European.
- The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8, c.1 EU regulation 2016/679, he / she must legitimize his / her consent through the authorization of his / her parents or guardians.
II – DATA PROCESSING
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. He also deals with safety profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is: Frankie’s Bar Sorrento, and for any clarification or exercise of the rights of the user can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsible for data processing
- The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, upon the appointment of the data owner, the person in charge of the data processing of the Frankie’s Bar Sorrento website is: Frankie’s Bar Sorrento
Data processing place
- The processing of data generated by the use of Frankie’s Bar Sorrento takes place at Via Tasso, 4, Sorrento (NA)
- In case of necessity, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or subjects appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
III – COOKIES
Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable information will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue browsing.
- There are many technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the best known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or deactivate cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies, modifying the settings of his internet browser . This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- From the point of view of duration we can distinguish temporary session cookies that are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging on every page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access to and access to the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
|Cookie names||Type of cookie||First or Third party||Can be blocked||Session or Persistent||Expiry Time||Purpose|
|km_ai, km_lv, km_vs, __atuvs, __atuvc, uvc||funzionalità||Third party||Session|
Displaying content from external platforms
- These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them. In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc. )
Google Fonts is a display font styles service run by Google Inc. which allows this application to integrate such contents within its pages.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Add To Any plugin
Add To Any is a plugin is a service provided by AddtoAny and displays a widget that allows interaction with social networks and external platforms and the sharing of the contents of this Website. Depending on the configuration, this service can show widgets belonging to third parties, such as managers of social networks on which to share interactions. In this case, even the third parties that provide the widget will be aware of the interaction and the Usage Data related to the pages in which this service is installed.
Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
Facebook Fan page Widget
Support in configuring your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
- For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
IV – DATA PROCESSED
Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
V – USER RIGHTS
- Article. 13, c. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
- The Frankie’s Bar Sorrento website therefore intends to inform the user on the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the holder for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003), the rectification (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), integration (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of the Legislative Decree196/2003) or the limitation of processing that concerns it (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (Article 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3,letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the attestation that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter c) of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
- Requests can be sent to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to: email@example.com
- If the treatment is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett . a) – express consent to use – or on art. 9, paragraph 2, lett . a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious beliefs, philosophical or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation.
- Likewise, in the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with it, see articles 15 and ss. of the 2016/67 EU Regulation and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- This document, published at:
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with appropriate notifications to users.
- The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 01/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulations, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.